Terms of Service
24th May, 2020
TL/DR for Humans
- Don’t be evil. Don’t share anything illegal, mean, or offensive. Don’t try to access what is not yours.
- We’re humans, sometimes we make mistakes.
- Things, at time, can break. Sometimes we fix broken things.
- We don’t review the content that other users shared with you, please be careful.
- Please, check back from time to time to see if there are changes to this policy.
- We are located in Canada, and we follow the laws of this country.
If you’d like to perform a security review of this site, thank you. You’re welcome to review this website and it’s content with the following conditions
- Please review the code on GitHub.
- You can perform read only access on the content of this website following the “Permittable Use”, upon contacting the site owner you might be granted a temporary exemption to some of those requirements.
- Please disclose to the site owner any vulnerability you might find (See how to contact me).
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on R3’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Use this service to share or distribute illegal material including, but not limited to, copyrighted works, malware, spyware, hate speech, defamatory content of an individual or group, or any other illegal content based on the laws of Canada.
- Attempt or conspire to access content that was not meant for you. You can only view links/shares that were shared with you.
- Attempt or conspire to damage and/or disable this site/service or any affiliated by means of Denial of Service, XSS (Cross Site Scripting), SQL Injection, or any other mean
- Attempt or conspire to access and/or download and/or expose data stored on our website server or database that you are not autorized to access. This will let R3 to terminate your access upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on R3’s Website are provided “as is”. R3 makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, R3 does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
R3 or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on R3’s Website, even if R3 or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on R3’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. R3 will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. R3 may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. R3 does not make any commitment to update the materials.
R3 has not reviewed all of the sites and or content linked to or shared on its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or file. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by R3 of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim related to R3’s Website shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regards to its conflict of law provisions.